When you purchase a service online from iWellbeing, including a face-to-face or online service, the following terms and conditions apply:
- You confirm that you have completed the iWellbeing pre-assessment process and understand that it is your responsibility to consult a GP before participating in any classes, whether face-to-face or online.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to inform the instructor of any new injuries, illnesses or medical conditions that may arise, including pregnancy.
- iWellbeing without limitation cannot be held liable for any injury that you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of participation in any classes and or any losses (financial or otherwise) that may arise as a result of such personal injury.
- If you are unable to attend a class you have booked for any reason, you must amend your booking no later than 24 hours before the start of the class, otherwise you will lose the fee or credit for that class. If you amend your booking more than 24 hours in advance, you will have the option to reschedule to a future class. You will not be able to reschedule your booking if you try to do this within 24 hours of the start of a class. No refunds are given under any circumstances.
- By checking the terms and conditions box, you confirm that you have read and fully understood all areas of your personal liability and agree to the terms and conditions as stated.